Do you always run after your children with a glass of milk in hand? Does your little one often make excuses when it comes to drinking milk? Are you concerned that your child may be missing out on a very vital portion of nutrition by not drinking milk regularly?
Hence, if you seek to add cow’s milk to your kid’s diet chart, then continue reading this article.
Some of the top benefits of milk for kids
- Strong teeth
We all know that milk is an excellent source of calcium and phosphorus that are indispensable for the little one’s dental health and tooth growth.
- Both calcium and phosphorus aid in making your kid’s teeth healthy.
- Another most vital protein which is there in milk is casein. Casein aids in making a thin film on your child’s enamel surface and facilitates to avoid the loss of phosphate and calcium.
- Most dental specialists would suggest your kid should drink just milk in the middle of the meals, as well as water. This is because drinking milk would prevent tooth decay.
- It is particularly supportive while your kid’s teeth might get exposed to the acids in your mouth.
- Tough bones
- Milk is rich in calcium that is good for building up healthy bone structure in children.
- The little one can conquer complicated bone diseases such as osteoporosis by having a glass of Horlicks Milk every day.
- If your child is undergoing calcium deficiency, he or she is at a higher possibility of enduring bone breakage while injured.
- Promotes healthy heart
- The ideal quantity of calcium lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases in children.
- Potassium and magnesium in milk act as vasodilators that control the blood distribution to the essential organs.